TITLE: Oral Rinses: Old School…
New School… What You Need To Know
1 CEU: Live Interactive Webinar | AGD PACE
AGD Subject Code: 490
*If you cannot attend: A link to the recording
will be emailed following the event.
COST: No charge
SPONSOR: ioTech International
PRESENTER: Dr. Herb Moskowitz
DESCRIPTION: A new generation of
super-iodines has been developed which should be an important part
of in-office and daily home oral hygiene regimens. These agents
have important advantages over existing products and are being used
successfully by hundreds of dental offices. Pleasant tasting and
non-staining, these state-of-the-art formulations are available as
a ready-to-use rinse, a subgingival irrigant or as a gel for
delivery with a custom tray. Their use will generate better patient
compliance, improved treatment outcomes and more satisfied
- Review the evolution of iodine in becoming a standard of
- Learn about a technological breakthrough leading to a new class
of "super" iodines.
- Understand how the implementation of the new "super" iodines in
your practice will benefit your patients.
- Compare the advantages and disadvantages of commonly used oral
- Describe the misconceptions related to iodine sensitivity.
- Learn why periodontal bacteremias are now considered a cause of